50 Best Merry Christmas Wishes To Include on Your Christmas Cards…
- Sending good wishes your way on the festival of joy. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family.
- The gift of love.
The gift of peace.
The gift of happiness.
May all these and more be yours this Christmas.
- May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude.
- Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.
- May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace.
- I hope that Christmas fills every corner of your home and your heart with joy.
- Christmas is a time for love and laughter, for warmth around the fireplace and stockings filled with gifts. But the true warmth and the true gift of Christmas is your health and happiness, and that’s what we wish for this year.
- Merry Christmas. May the sparkle of ornaments bring brightness to your life.
- Wishing you another year full of happiness and blessings. May peace be upon you. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas, dear friend! Among all the presents I have received this year, the little token of love from you made me the happiest!
- Christmas carols everywhere, gift-giving here and there. Christmas is a merry-making season that will be a lot special If spent with a friend like you!
- Christmas brings each family and friends together; it offers the US the prospect to understand the love in our lives that we frequently view granted. could actuality that means of this season fill your heart and residential with legion blessings!