Have you ever seen a building or wall that was so beautifully painted that you wondered what was the paint used on it?”? Sherwin Williams is here, right there. Paint by Sherwin Williams is a well-known brand. In other words, if you didn’t already know, you wouldn’t be here right now.
On the other hand, the most common question is “How much is Sherwin Williams Paint?”.I will shed light on that in this post. So ride with us!
Sherwin Williams: What Exactly is the Fuss about this Product?
Let’s take a quick detour.
You may wonder why it is a good idea to choose Sherwin Williams paint over others when you’re hearing about the brand for the first time. The details could be discussed, but for now, we’ll just keep it simple – if you’re going to, you need to hire them! Even though they are a bit pricey, we can assure you that they are well worth the money spent.
Categories and Prices
Sherwin Williams paints are available in two types: interior and exterior. A line of paint is under each type. Price varies depending on what type of paint you intend to purchase from Sherwin Williams.
Sherwin Williams Interior Paints
Choosing the correct paint type for your painting project is essential to achieving great results. The Sherwin Williams paint in this category is designed exclusively for interior painting projects. Under this category, there are several paint lines. The prices are shown below.
- This is the best paint program for creating stunning paint projects that will amaze your friends. A satin finish is one of the best, as well as semi-gloss and flat finishes. boasts of high durability and good scrubbability. The SuperPaint line consists of SuperPaint Interior Latex with Sanitizing Technology and SuperPaint Interior Acrylic with Air Purifying Technology which costs $67.49 and $65.49-$70.49 per gallon respectively. There is also the SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex which costs about $60.49-$6.49 per gallon.
- Emerald: This is the most expensive color of Sherwin Williams paint, but if you have a large budget, you should consider it – it’s totally worth the cost. Emerald Interior Acrylic Latex Paint, Emerald Urethane Trim Enamel, and Emerald Designer Edition Interior Latex Paint all cost $94.99-$101.99, $74,49-$79,49, and $94.99-$96.99 per gallon, respectively.
- Specifically formulated for home areas susceptible to stains such as kitchens and bathrooms, this interior paint line has stain-resistant properties.
- These 2 in 1 paints are great if you are on a tight budget and working on an interior project. This product is the cheapest at $38.49-$42.49 for a gallon of Captivate Interior Latex.
- The smooth, silky feel of cashmere is what you get with this interior paint. Besides being two-in-one, it is also a primer and paint. You will have to pay between $60.49 and $65.49 per gallon of Cashmere Interior Acrylic Latex.
Sherwin Williams Exterior Paints
In addition to interior paints, they offer exterior paints as well. Designed for tough outdoor conditions, they are very durable. The following is Sherwin Williams’s complete price list for exterior paint.
- A product of top-notch quality, Emerald. It It is excellent at weatherproofing your building exterior and boasts a self-cleaning technology that removes dirt from the exterior.his line houses the Emerald Rain Refresh Exterior Acrylic Latex Paint, Emerald Urethane Trim Enamel, and Emerald Exterior Acrylic Latex Paint which are sold per gallon for $105.49-$111.49, $94.99-$96.99, and $85.99-$91.99 respectively.
- Unlike Emerald, Sherwin Williams’ SuperPaint is less expensive, but best suited to hot, cold, and humid environments. The material resists dirt, mildew, fading, and peeling. Approximately $63.49 to $71.49 per gallon is the price range for SuperPaint Exterior Acrylic Latex.
- Having a problem with an extremely hot environment? Use FlexTemp. For exterior acrylic latex painting, FlexTemp is the best choice. $75.49 – $81.49 per gallon.
- A-100: Who says quality can’t be affordably priced? We’ll tell you what’s the best part of exterior acrylic latex: A-100? The warranty is 15 years! You should budget $49.49-$55.49 for this.
Comparing Prices with Other Popular Brands
Sherwin Williams’ paint costs are usually between $38 and $112 per gallon, depending on the line of paint. The cheapest Sherwin Williams paint is Captivate Interior Latex, one of the interior paint lines, which costs an average of $40. The most expensive is Emerald Rain Refresh Exterior Acrylic Latex Paint which costs an average of $108.
Other popular paint brands include Behr and Benjamin Moore. On average, Benjamin Moore costs $35-$80 per gallon while Behr paint generally costs $22-$50 per gallon.
How Long Does Sherwin Williams Paint Last?
Sherwin Williams paint has a variable life expectancy depending on the type you buy. Different conditions and chemical compositions lend themselves to various interior and exterior paints. On stucco or cement fiberboard, Sherwin Williams exterior paints can last for 8-10 years. In the case of wood siding, its lifespan is 5-7 years. A well-prepared surface can last seven to ten years when it comes to interior paint.
Where to Buy
You can either buy directly from a manufacturer or shop in a physical store. You can also purchase paints from local stores such as Krylon, Lowe’s, and Ace hardware. Sherwin Williams’ website offers 25% off when you order.
There is no doubt that Sherwin Williams is among the best paint brands in the world. A high-quality finish or sheen can be chosen from a variety of options, along with superior durability.
Many people have complained about the price of Sherwin Williams paint, but every product costs what it costs. Compared with higher quality paints, lower quality paints tend to be less durable and require regular maintenance in the long run. There are many reasons to choose Sherwin Williams Paint, including those mentioned above